We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 12, 2006
The year is 3134 and after 60 years of peace and prosperity, the Republic of the Sphere is now living in a dark age of ex-communication. Nearly all Hyperpulse Generators (HPGs), the pinnacles of interstellar communication, have been struck by a virus leaving worlds cut off from all information. With involuntary blinders on, no one in the Republic knows when, or where, the next attack could be coming from. Their only hope is to turn the HPG into an instrument of war.
• Commandeer over 20 types of vehicles, including ‘Mechs, Tanks, Turret and BattleArmor
• Wreak havoc on the enemy and environment with a powerful and fully upgradeable arsenal including a plethora of ballistic, energy, missile and special weapons
• Use the touch screen to hack into enemy territory, hijack enemy ‘Mechs, customize your HUD layout and wield the most secret weapon in the Inner Sphere
• Master 24 single player campaigns across four planets and three exciting multiplayer game types
• Wireless multiplayer combat for up to four players simultaneously
• Activate one of the seven Def Mods, the defensive systems equipped on many of the vehicles, to give yourself an advantage over the enemy
• Unlockable ‘Mechs, maps and cheats enhance gameplay
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.