We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 24, 2009
Experience the intensity, thrills and excitement of motorcycle racing with MotoGP. Join a team and compete against world-class opponents in three separate classes, on exotic courses all over the world. Show off your skills and take risks to earn points and upgrade your bike. And with new, easy-to-learn controls, MotoGP is the most accessible motorcycle racing game to date.
• Wii exclusive controls allow you to steer, accelerate. brake, and
perform wheelies simply by moving the Wii Remote
• Intuitive Arcade controls complement Intermediate and Simulation handling modes, making this a highly accessible racing experience for all audiences
• Ride as yourself and compete against riders from the world’s premier motorcycling championship
• Challenge three engine classes, including 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP classes
• Selectable CPU AI allows custom matching to skill levels
• Pit your riding skills against your friends in intense multiplayer races
• Compete in the night racing circuit of Qatar and the all-new Indianapolis circuit
• For the first time, experience MotoGP on the Wii
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.