Available Now Coming Jul 12, 2012
Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
Frogger’s coin-op thrills are back and better than ever in Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition!
Jump into the action with classic and brand-new game modes like Tile Capture, Battle Royale, Freak Out and more that expand the challenge of Frogger's style of run-and-dodge gameplay. Customize your game experience through a variety of different skins, from the modern neon style of HYPER ARCADE to the 8-bit sprites from Frogger, Castlevania and even CONTRA! Throw down against friends or the CPU in up to 4 player matches to find out who's really the top frog!
• Frogger the way you remember… and then some! Jump into the action with the classic run-and-dodge gameplay, or check out brand-new game modes like Tile Capture, Battle Royale and more!
• Get into the groove! Enjoy an earcandy-filled soundtrack featuring old-school and all-new tracks.
• Take a different world view. Choose between 4 unlockable skins, including classic 8-bit style, the futuristic looking HYPER look, or trick out your board with Konami exclusive brands like Castlevania and CONTRA!
• Multiplayer madness. Compete in up to 4 player matches with friends or against the CPU!
- System Wii
- Release Date Jul 12, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherKonami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?