We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2010
Get Hooked on an Exhilarating Dance-Fitness Party!
Join the fitness revolution with a fun, interactive exercise experience that fuses contagious Latin rhythms with spicy hot dance moves from salsa, merengue, hip hop and more. Shake up your work out with the house party that never ends!
Bring the exhilarating Zumba Fitness PartyTM right into your living room! The Zumba program pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console that’s focused on the joy of movement. Follow along as Zumba instructor fan favorites Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Zumba’s creator Beto guide you through 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising
• Bring the ultimate Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first
interactive game based on the successful brand!
• Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso
• Includes 30 Zumba routines—some exclusive to the game—designed by Zumba creator Beto and his core group of celebrity instructors
• Build strength, tone and endurance as you dance to 30 official Zumba music tracks, some created exclusively for the videogame
• Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage transforms and the party and crowd become more dynamic.
• Secure the included Zumba Fitness belt to your waist so the the Wii Remote rides on your hips where the movement originates from.
• Supports up to four players. Team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
• Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a futuristic Zumbathon stadium
• Includes “Learn the Steps” training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels
• Cool post-processed video-based aesthetic brings the party to life
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.