Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Ryu Hayabusa + Ayane + Wii U = Ninja Awesomeness
The solitary ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, must find a way to lift the deadly curse on his right arm before it destroys him. NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge has been reworked to bring to Wii U the truly intense, high-speed challenge and action NINJA GAIDEN fans demand. And this time, the female ninja, Ayane, will join the battle as a new playable character in her own exclusive chapters within story mode. With more weapons and Ninpo types, a new character progression system, a redesigned battle system, a new character, two-player online co-op game play using Ryu and Ayane, and the return of dismemberment, NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge improves upon the original NINJA GAIDEN 3 in every way and offers Wii U exclusive features and functionalities.
- New Playable Character: Ayane – NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge adds a new playable character: the female ninja, Ayane, who will be available in her own exclusive new chapters within the story mode.
- Chapter Challenge Mode – In this separate mode, players can progress through any of the chapters in the story mode using either Ryu Hayabusa or Ayane.
- Online Co-op Multiplayer mode with Ryu and Ayane – In addition to an up to eight-player multiplayer battle mode, the game now offers Ryu and Ayane as playable characters in the two-player online co-op multiplayer mode.
- Unique Wii U controls – During single-player mode, players can enjoy faster and more fluid action by using the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to select weapons,execute Ninpo or see the combo chart.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types – Exclusive to the Wii U version, the game includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types for Ryu Hayabusa, allowing for greater game-play variation and deeper strategy. Ayane also comes with her own set of weapons and Ninpo types.
- Character/Weapon Progression System – Using the Karma points earned during game play, players can now upgrade their weapons and Ninpo, earn new moves and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles – Improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, as well as new enemy types and battle areas have been added for greater variety in battles and increased replay value.
- Platform Wii U
- Release Date Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
- DeveloperTeam NINJA / Tecmo Koei
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.