Available Now Coming Feb 16, 2017
You've never seen tanks like these!
ATTENTION! Calling all troopers for 6-player* tank warfare!
Choose a tank, pick troopers, and battle your friends via local wireless. Each trooper has a special ability, from electric shocks to healing. Deploy them tactically to win 30+ custom tanks with unique stats. Battle with bombs, on teams, or in a free-for-all—but always fight! Fight! FIGHT!
The single-player mode contains 30 stages, so you'll have to devise a multitude of strategies and maneuvers to conquer them all. Not to mention, each stage will issue you a new challenge, such as defeating an enormous tank that makes yours look like a chew toy. You can take on these challenges aboard your own customized tank or use a provided one. Either way, your tank will have a specific crew capacity and stats. As you battle, you'll find power-ups, like camouflage and Stamina Meat, while earning coins that you can spend to get more troopers, tanks, and paint jobs. Make sure this fight is one your friends and enemies won't soon forget!
- Platform Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date Feb 16, 2017
- No. of Players up to 6 players
- Category Action
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
© 2017 Nintendo. Tank Troopers and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Released May 19, 2017
Released Mar 09, 2017
Released Nov 23, 2016
Released Nov 23, 2016
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.