Available Now Coming Oct 07, 2016
Paper Mario: Color Splash
A colorful mystery is afoot on Prism Island
A mystery is afoot on Prism Island - and only Paper Mario can solve it by restoring the island's vanishing colors with his new Paint Hammer and the powerful Battle Cards up his sleeve. These fresh layers of strategy, along with the hilarious action adventure gameplay the series is known for, make this one of the most colorful Paper Mario action-adventure games ever.
- A hilarious action-adventure game set on mysterious Prism Island.
- The Paint Hammer lets Mario restore the drained color of Prism Island
- Color in colorless spots to solve puzzles and search for clues.
- Revive Toads who have been drained of their color.
- New Battle Card system
- Cleverly use Battle Cards during puzzling battles to defeat enemies.
- Summon objects with Things cards.
- Use Enemy cards to summon allies.
- The new cutout feature allows you to extract areas from environments to overcome obstacles whenever possible.
- Platform Wii U
- Release Date Oct 07, 2016
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2016 Nintendo. Program © 2016 Nintendo/INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS. Paper Mario and Wii U are trademarks of Nintendo.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.