Available Now Coming Mar 24, 2017
Mario Sports Superstars
Five full-on sports—Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing—bring the challenge and depth you demand to Nintendo 3DS™ systems. Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*, hone skills in training, or tackle single-player tournaments. Whether you pick Mario, Waluigi, or one of sixteen others, you're on the road to superstardom!
Before long, you'll have mastered the ins and outs of each sport: learn when to use an infield shift in Baseball, change your team’s formation in Soccer, and more. Even Horse Racing is surprisingly deep! Build a stable of horses and train them well to win the day in the first-ever horse races in series history. But remember: these aren't normal sports—they're Mario Sports. Expect unexpected thrills and power up to stomp the competition.
- Five full-featured sports: Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing!
- Play as your favorite Mario characters, like Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, and more!
- Horse Racing makes it's Mario Sports debut
- Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*
- Single-player tournaments and training mode provide hours of feverish fun
- For a limited time, the Mario Sports Superstars game will include one amiibo card packed in.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color
Release Date: September 11, 2015
Mario's style has evolved throughout his many adventures and challenges. This blocky, classic look harkens back to his design in the original Super Mario Bros.™ game that launched for the Nintendo Entertainment System™ in 1985. His iconic red overalls and brownish shirt represent the classic color scheme used in the original game
30th Anniversary Mario - Modern Color
Release Date: September 11, 2015
Mario's style has evolved throughout his many adventures and challenges. This blocky, classic look harkens back to his design in the original Super Mario Bros.™ game that launched for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. His blue overalls and red shirt represent his modern color scheme, and are mixed with the retro aesthetic of the original game.
Release Date: May 19, 2017
Alm is one of the two main protagonists in the Fire Emblem™ Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game. Raised by his knight grandfather in a small village, Alm is close childhood friends with Celica. He's since journeyed far from those rural roots and is a major figure in the resistance against the invading armies of the Rigelian Empire. He is determined to protect his country no matter what.
The Alm amiibo figure is available exclusively in the Fire Emblem series 2-pack set.
Animal Crossing Cards - Series 1
Release Date: September 25, 2015
Animal Crossing is filled with characters who have lots of humor and personality, and now you can get to know them better with amiibo cards. Reunite with old friends, or even discover new ones with this pack of 6 Animal Crossing amiibo cards.
Browse the characters and make printable lists with the amiibo card catalog.
Set includes a random selection of Animal Crossing characters plus 1 Special Character.
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
- Platform Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date Mar 24, 2017
- No. of Players To be determined
- Category Sports
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB
*Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
© 2017 Nintendo. Tennis, Golf: © 2017 Nintendo / CAMELOT. Mario Sports and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.