Available Now Coming Mar 03, 2017
Snipperclips - Cut it out, together!
Laugh-out-loud couch co-op, any way you cut it!
Hey, cut it out! No, really! In this action-puzzle game, paper pals Snip and Clip must cut each other up to overcome tricky obstacles…or just to laugh their heads off (sometimes literally). Partner up with friends or family to cut the heroes into the right shapes, interact with objects, and solve a world of imaginative puzzles.
Someone grab a paper weight—these puzzles just won't stay still! The only limitation to solve puzzles is your imagination. Snip may need to cut Clip into a needle to pop balloons, or maybe they'll have to team up to form a squawking, egg-laying bird!
When playing together, prove you're a cut above the rest in Blitz mode, where 2-4 players* can compete in a series of puzzlingly action-packed challenges. Three is never a crowd when you're paper thin, so make it a party! In Party mode, up to four players* can team up to solve tough challenges. Ready or not, this couch co-op is a riot, any way you cut it!
- Platform Nintendo Switch
- Release Date Mar 03, 2017
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Puzzles, Multiplayer
- DeveloperSFB Games
© 2017 Nintendo. Snipperclips and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.