Available Now Coming Apr 15, 2016
Bravely Second: End Layer
Steel yourself for the next evolution of the series that reinvented turn-based RPGs—the successor to Square Enix's Bravely Default™ game. In this standalone adventure, Agnés Oblige has been imprisoned, and as a knight in her service, it's up to the hero, Yew, to save her! Form the ultimate team and strategy, then risk it all in this fast, fresh RPG.
The innovative Brave and Default battle system is back and deeper than ever. Balance risk and reward in turn-based battles: characters can make multiple moves in one turn, but then they may be unable to move for a while. Win a battle in a single turn and you can instantly start a more difficult encounter to earn better rewards. Level up characters and jobs quickly, but be careful—defeat means losing anything earned along the way. Select from 30 jobs and over 300 skills and abilities to customize each party member in the most strategic manner. The more you learn, the more tactics you'll wield.
Now go forth! Defy the mysterious kaiser and face down his army before it’s too late.
- An innovative twist on turn-based combat
- Lovable, multifaceted characters in a top-tier RPG
- Get started with the Bravely Second™: End Layer demo, The Ballad of the Three Cavaliers. Bravely Second™ : End Layer A pre-launch prelude to the main adventure focusing on the Three Cavaliers – Yew Geneolgia, Janne Angard, and Nikolai Nikolanikov
- Allows players to unlock rewards in the full version of the game
- Time your turns tactically with the Brave and Default system
- Form flexible strategies, combining even more new jobs and abilities
- Dare to risk everything in fast-paced, turn-based battles
- Team up with heroes and returning characters to rescue Agnès Oblige from Kaiser Oblivion's Skyhold
- Balance risk and reward in deeply strategic battles
- Switch between 30 unique jobs for numerous tactical possibilities
- Freely mix and match 30 unique jobs, and then save your favorite combinations for instant use
- Platform Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date Apr 15, 2016
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Role-Playing
- DeveloperSquare Enix
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Released May 19, 2017
Released May 19, 2017
Released Jan 20, 2017
Released Nov 23, 2016
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.