Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Watch TV Shows and Movies Instantly
Hulu Plus offers unlimited instant streaming of current hit shows, classic series and acclaimed movies. Watch any current season episode of top shows like Modern Family, Community, The Vampire Diaries, Family Guy, and many more. Enjoy family favorites such as SpongeBob Squarepants, iCarly, Big Time Rush, Word World, Dragon Ball Z, and others.
Catch up on classic series including Lost, Battlestar Galactica and Arrested Development or explore hundreds of critically acclaimed movies.
Beginning on 2/19/15, Wii and Wii U users will have early access to the Season 2 premiere of the Hulu Original, Behind The Mask, before the premiere on 2/26/15. The 2014 Emmy®-nominated Hulu Original Behind the Mask takes viewers on a behind-the-scenes adventure into the colorful and never-before-seen world of mascots.
Additionally, Nintendo users are eligible for a special 2-month offer by signing up for Hulu Plus within the app.
Watch Hulu Plus on several of your Nintendo devices for $7.99/month with limited advertising.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Application
- PublisherHulu LLC
- DeveloperHulu LLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?