Available Now Coming Nov 22, 2016
Dragon Ball Fusions
Power Up for Maximum Fusion!
Dragon Ball Fusions is the latest Dragon Ball experience for Nintendo 3DS! It’s an RPG action game that combines fighting, customization, and collection elements to bring Dragon Ball to the next level. In this new world, players will discover powerful items, find warriors who can become their allies, and build teams to bring into battle to see who the best fighters are.
- Create your own avatar and participate in a totally new experience in the Dragon Ball universe.
- Fly to the Dragon Ball flying island to progress through the story and discover new missions.
- Gather the strongest fighters to fuse them together and get powerful new characters; hundreds of different combinations are possible.
- The gameplay is based on a "Rock-Scissors-Paper" RPG system getting deeper the more you progress into the story.
- Take pictures with your friends and fuse into a Dragon Ball character.
- Platform Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date Nov 22, 2016
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Role-Playing, Action
- PublisherBANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.
- DeveloperGANBARION CO., Ltd.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
©BIRD STUDIO / SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION
©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.