Available Now Coming Mar 03, 2017
A Face-to-Face party like no other!
Throw an impromptu party anywhere with anyone thanks to a new play style in which players look at each other—not the screen! Bring the action and fun into the real world as you face off in wild-west duels, cow-milking competitions, a copycat dance-off, and more. Each game takes advantage of the Joy-Con controller features of the Nintendo Switch system in different ways. While the action unfolds off- screen, the audience watches the players themselves instead of the screen. That makes it as hilarious to watch as it is to play – an instant party amplifier!
- Face-to-Face Play – Look at your friends rather than the screen as you compete in a new style of video game party full of fast and fun face-to-face games. Stare down your opponent in a wild-west duel, mimic your opponent's poses in a copycat dance-off, or rally for victory in a heated table tennis face-off.
- Anywhere with anyone – Bring fun and surprise to barbecues, house parties, or wherever you travel by using the built-in stand of the Nintendo Switch system. The Nintendo Switch system comes bundled with a pair of Joy-Con controllers, allowing the party to start with just one system and the game for instant multiplayer fun.
- Intuitive and simple controls using Joy-Con features – Simple rules make it easy for anyone to play and fun for everyone to watch. Each player holds a single Joy-Con, and different games use different controller features, such as motion control, HD rumble, or the IR Motion Camera.
- Platform Nintendo Switch
- Release Date Mar 03, 2017
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Party, Multiplayer, Action
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2017 Nintendo.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.