Available Now Coming Apr 26, 2013
Wii U Panorama View
Wii U Panorama View opens a new window on the sights and sounds of the world's exotic locales.
Watch these destinations come alive around you in the comfort of your living room! Take control of an immersive 360-degree guided tour with the Wii U™ console's GamePad controller. Videos are available for purchase on Nintendo eShop.
- Explore the sights and sounds of exotic locations from any angle right from the your living room
- Set out on a 360 degree guided tour using the Wii Utm GamePad controller
- Share your viewing experience with friends and family on your TV screen
- Tour London by double-decker bus, witness the Cherry Blossoms of Kyoto by rickshaw, march in the Carnival parade in Rio de Janeiro, and more
- Download a free demo of Wii U Panorama View now in the Nintendo eShop for a sampling of these amazing experiences. The full version of each video tour can be purchased in the US for just $2.00 each. Price varies in other countries
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.