Available Now Coming Apr 26, 2013
Wii U Panorama View
Wii U Panorama View opens a new window on the sights and sounds of the world's exotic locales.
Watch these destinations come alive around you in the comfort of your living room! Take control of an immersive 360-degree guided tour with the Wii U™ console's GamePad controller. Videos are available for purchase on Nintendo eShop.
- Explore the sights and sounds of exotic locations from any angle right from the your living room
- Set out on a 360 degree guided tour using the Wii Utm GamePad controller
- Share your viewing experience with friends and family on your TV screen
- Tour London by double-decker bus, witness the Cherry Blossoms of Kyoto by rickshaw, march in the Carnival parade in Rio de Janeiro, and more
- Download a free demo of Wii U Panorama View now in the Nintendo eShop for a sampling of these amazing experiences. The full version of each video tour can be purchased in the US for just $2.00 each. Price varies in other countries
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?
How do I redeem a download code?
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.