Error Code: 52730
Our experience has shown that this error message typically occurs when another device in your network is using the same IP address of the Wii console.
- Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
- Try manually assigning an IP address to your Wii console.
- The first thing you'll need to do is find out what IP address range you should be using. To do this:
- Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.
- Click "Run."
- Type "cmd" into the box and press Enter.
- Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press Enter. The IP address of the PC will be displayed.
- The IP address you are going to assign to the Nintendo DS must be 10 digits higher than the PC's. (e.g., 192.168.1.100 becomes 192.168.1.110).
- Enter in the exact same values for your Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
- You will now need to manually assign this new IP address to your Wii console. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this, please click here.
- Ensure you have entered the correct DNS into the Wii console's manual settings. You can verify this by using the steps listed directly above (IPCONFIG/ALL).
If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.