- The Wii console's Internet connection settings have not been configured as of yet.
- Power cycle your home network and perform a connection test on the Wii.
If your Wii was previously connected online, and no changes have been made to your home network, perform the following steps (if you have not previously connected your system online, skip to the next bullet point):
- Remove the power from your wireless modem and router. Plug the power back into both devices, starting with the modem.
- From the Wii Menu, select "Wii" in the lower-left corner, and then select "Wii Settings." Use the arrow on the right to move to the second page, then select "Internet," followed by "Connection Settings." Last, select your connection file, and the select "Connection test."
- Create a new connection file.
Set up a new connection file making sure the Wii is attempting to connect to the appropriate wireless network and is receiving a strong wireless signal. [How to]
Still Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, please contact us at 1-800-255-3700. Specially trained representatives will be available to assist you, 6:00am - 7:00pm (PST), seven days a week.
Was this information helpful?