Error Code: 204910
- An error code is displayed when attempting to download an item from the Wii Shop Channel.
- Error message, "Error occurred when connecting to the Internet."
- This error code may occur when the Internet connection has timed out.
- This is often found to be the result of a slow Internet service or a poor wireless network environment.
What to Do:
- Power cycle your router and modem. [How to]
- Check for slow download speeds to see if this is causing your download to time-out. [How to]
- Create a new Internet connection from within the System Settings. [How to]
- Enter an alternate DNS into the console's Internet connection settings. [How to]
- Change the wireless channel your router is broadcasting on. [How to]
- Attempt more extensive wireless interference troubleshooting. [How to]
Situation Not Resolved:
If you would like to work with a member of our support team for additional assistance, please contact us at support.nintendo.com/errorcodecontact.