Error Code: 001-0502
- Unable to connect to the Friend List feature.
- This may occur while playing games online.
Most Common Cause:
This is most often the result of your wireless router or home network blocking traffic necessary for the Friend List feature. The following UDP ports may need to be forwarded within your router:
What to Do:
- Turn the Nintendo 3DS off and then try again.
- Press the POWER button on the Nintendo 3DS system.
- Tap the Power Off button on the bottom of the system's touch screen.
- Press the POWER button to turn the Nintendo 3DS back on.
- Try to use the online feature again.
- If the issue persists, forward the listed UDP ports to your Nintendo 3DS.
- Prior to setting up port forwarding in your router, you must manually enter an IP address into the Nintendo 3DS Internet settings. [How to]
- Use your router settings to forward the ports 9103, and 50000 through 60000, to the IP address you provided your Nintendo 3DS system. [How to]
Situation Not Resolved:
If you still require additional assistance, please contact us for support by clicking here.